“Basil”, in addition to being a close relative of , it also helps to add flavor to food. and smell more appetizing and is beneficial to the body as well But don’t confuse it with holy actually has a different taste and smell than holy basil. And also has different health benefits as well Let’s look at the benefits of basil that you won’t want to throw off the plate. ทางเข้า https://ufabet999.com/
Good benefits of “Basil”
- high in beta-carotene. So it can help prevent heart disease.
- Reduce plaque and cholesterol in the blood
- Helps to have more appetite For people who are bored of food
- increase the milk supply for mothers who are breastfeeding
- Carminative, reduce flatulence, flatulence, colic.
- Irregular menstruation symptoms
- Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Stimulate the function of the immune system in the body.
- fresh leaves can be used to make essential oils The scent of essential oils helps calm the mind
Like many home cooks, I’m most familiar with plain ol’ sweet basil, whose wide, tender, green leaves make their way into the majority of the Italian and Mediterranean dishes we make at home or order out. But the world of basil varieties is a vast one, encompassing over 100 cultivars whose flavors range from mild and floral to spicy and complex.